Agricultural Engine Registration Program
to new state requirements, the District is now registering all stationary diesel agricultural
engines rated at 50 hp or greater. These engines are subject to the California Air Resources
Board Airborne Toxic Control Measure for Stationary Compression Ignition Engines (ATCM).
Owner/operator registration of these engines with the District is required by the ATCM.
The is no fee at this time.
Summary of Requirements
will help you determine what is required. The following is required:
- Registration of each in-use engine (installed prior to 2005) by November 30, 2008.
- Registration of each new engine within 90 days of installation, or by November 30, 2008 (whichever is later).
- New engines must meet current standards upon installation.
- In-use (existing) engines must meet emission standards starting in 2010, depending on the age and power rating of the engine.
- Remotely located engines (as defined in the ATCM) are not subject to emission standards, but still must be registered.
For more information about this program, contact District
staff at (707) 443-3093 for assistance.
these forms to register your agricultural engine with the District:
se this form to notify the District of any changes to your registration: