Skip to main content

Minor Source Permits

The District issues "minor source" permits to various stationary sources of air pollution within the District under local, state and federal regulations. These minor sources (such as gas stations, crematories, boilers, diesel engines, etc.) are required to have a District permit and follow the requirements listed in their permit.

For questions about whether your device or process requires an Air Quality Permit or to request an application please contact District staff at (707) 443-3093 or