Skip to main content

Mobile Sources & Vehicles

For grants and incentives for mobile sources and vehicles, please check out the District's Grants & Incentives webpage.

For complaints regarding mobile sources and vehicles such as smoking vehicles and excessive diesel idling, check out the District's Complaint webpage. Aternatively, you can contact the California Air Resources Board (CARB) directly regarding via the CARB Air Pollution Complaint webpage.
CARB enforces air pollution regulations affecting all types of heavy-duty diesel vehicles operating in the State. For more information on CARB Diesel Truck Rules, Compliance Options, and Reporting Requirements, call 1-866-6DIESEL (1-866-634-3735).

Other informative links:

CARB Mobile Vehicles & Equiptment information
CARB Diesel Multi-Regulation Summary Flyer
CARB Truck & Bus Regulation Fact Sheets & Documents
CARB Fact Sheet about California's Anti-Idling Regulations
CARB Diesel Off-Road Online Reporting System (DOORS)
CARB Truck Stop - Truck, Bus, and Trailer Requirements
EPA's Office of Mobile Sources
EPA's Office of Mobile Sources - Green Vehicle Guide